I'm done!

W9r3 done this morning. It was hard going. Harder than run 2! Had been worrying about my fitbit being accurate. That said 4.5km when I got home so I put route in map my run and that said 5.27km - so happy!!! (think my stride may be entered too long on my fitbit?)

Anyway - I'm done!! But really it is just the start... I'm a runner, flat feet and all!

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud!

• Thank you - I do!

• Congratulations, I can't wait to follow in your foot steps :-)

• You will and you'll keep surprising yourself with how much you enjoy it! Look forward to seeing your post saying you've completed!

• I hope you're not really "done"! Blah blah end of the beginning etc.

But great going! And 5.27 km is a good distance - not too many people can get to w9 and be doing 5km in the time! Very well done!

Now that you're a runner, you just need to decide what you're going to do with it. Will it be maintaining your 3 x 30min a week for general fitness? Will it be train for a race, or work on your speed, or endurance? Join a club? Run with friends? There are plenty of options and countless combinations - time to pick something to keep your motivation going after the end of c25k.

Great running - let us know where it takes you!

Ugi

• Thank you.

The plan at the moment is to keep listening to Laura's w9 podcast (with radio 2 in the background!) as 40 minutes in the morning before work is manageable. I will run every other day as much as possible so that will be 3 times one week but four the next.

Aim with that is to try and speed up and cover more ground in the time! Only made it over 5k if i include the ground covered in the 5 min warm up and cool down!

• Wow, congratulations! Hope you celebrate the event :)

• celebrated with a lie in this morning! Back out tomorrow though!

• Congratulations

• Well done!

• Yay!! Well done you!!

You may also like...