I only went and did it !! Week 9, Run 3

Wahoo, I graduated.

I was really looking forward to my run tonight and then all of a sudden, I hated it! I don't know what it was but my legs felt so heavy and every step was a struggle but there was no way I was going to stop and I bloody did it.

I'm gonna have a rest day tomorrow, then repeat that last run on Wednesday. I've also decided to do my local park run on Saturday so that'll be my first try at a full 5k.

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you. I get so inspired when I read about people graduating. I am week five and cant imagine being a niner but with the support on here and the programme I know its do-able. You must be so proud. Way to go. Woopwoopx

• Thank you and we'll done for getting to week 5. It was around about that time I really started to have confidence in the programme. You start to notice how the previous week really is training you for the next week. Only a few weeks to go and you'll be posting a graduation message.

• Well done and big congratulations graduate! Some runs are hard, some easier, and hats off to you for persevering. Now go get that graduate badge! :-D

• Well done for sticking at it! My run today was a bit that way too - but look at you! You got your badge πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‡

• Congratulations! I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself.

• I once had a run like that. Keen as anything to get out there and do it, and then when I did, it was just a slog all the way. Strange, isn't it? It isn't always all sunshine; it's just that it's so good when it's good that it's worth risking having a forced march over burning coals for it. Well done. The next one will probably make up for it.

• Congratulations! :D

• Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

• good for you Leanne,you didn't quit! Would have been so easy to do but we know we'll regret it don't we .Rest up and have another go-good plan

You may also like...