Week 8 run 3

Week 8 run 3

By all accounts a good run. I wouldn't classify it as easy but I ran 3.25k today consecutively. my best distance run (and best distance overall). I started pushing my speed when running downhill instead of using it as a break and shaved about a minute per km off of my speed. Feeling very happy right now. Goodbye week eight.

P.S. The site will probably flip my photo again, but what a pretty sky. Yep. Flipped again. Face meet desk.

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Excellent running Well done you!

I found I was able to increase my distance a bit by running with a group....not a park run necessarily but a gang of folk who just trot out together!

But it's all about enjoying it ..... And when you are outside looking at a sky like that what is there to grumble about?

Good luck with Week 9... Will watch out for your graduation post! X

• Oh yes, I love the outdoors part of running. I'm so lucky to have my workouts outside! As for increasing my pace - I am signed up for a 5k at the end of the month ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

• Well done RFB- and that you for a beautiful photo! It's overcast and drizzly here... Good luck with week 9 ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thank you rainshine! I'm ready for week 9.

• Nice one RFB. Beautiful pic too it's 'orrible here this morning.

Only 3 runs to go!! โ˜บ

• Thank you!!!! I can't believe I'm this close to graduating.

• Well done. Thank you for sharing the wonderful sky. Love the cloud too! Good luck.

• Thank you! There's a lot of pretty scenery to see while on a run isn't there?

• Well done! Only 3 runs to go...will look for the graduation post x

• Thank you!!!!

• Oh yes, use the down hills to make up time! Well done x

• Thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• BTW, the best bit of advice I got from someone here, is to lean forward on the down hills, I was sort of leaning back in an attempt to not go too fast, but that's very hard on your knees....you can recover going down hill. xx

• Everyone posting pictures of Australia :O)

• I see. I guess Wisconsin looks a bit like Australia? That's a picture of the park I like to run in.

• It's the orientation, sky being down, and grass being up ;O)

• No matter what I do, this website seems to flip my photos. It may not be Australia, but the sky is "down under".

You may also like...