Back after holiday

Hello all, I am back after having 2 blissful weeks away from the alarm clock and work. Prior to that I had been suffering a chest infection which had severely limited my running time. Still onwards and upwards, managed to finally get back to a bit of running, and completed my first Park run in 31.15. I was really pleased with my time as I had only managed three runs in as many weeks prior to that. The course is slightly more uphill to my regular run but was an excellent experience. Trouble is I work every Saturday so won't be back at a parkrun for a while, still nice to know its there when I am off work. Now feeling a lot better I am going to work on my times and see if I can get back to under 30mins for a 5k. Hope everyone is well and still pounding the streets and parks!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Ah I know the feeling. Just come back from a week off, bliss! Good work on the Parkrun, great time. Not tried one yet myself. One Saturday I will make it!

You may also like...