2 weeks left!!!

Finished week 7 tonight, had a really good run! :) Was nice and sunny with a breeze, quiet, had to avoid horse poop, inhaled a fly! It felt good, breathing was better than before and my pace was ever so slightly faster! Is pace something that just comes with time? Or do you have to work on it?

One thing I liked about my run tonight is that I seemed to get mesmerised by the shadow of my ponytail swinging from side to side, haha nice distraction!

I can't believe I only have 6 runs left until graduation, I also can't believe I've made it this far! Am so proud of myself! It works - listen to Laura and it works!!!

Happy running all :)

4 Replies

• Well done, I can't wait until I'm at that point!! You should be incredibly proud :-)

• Thank you! :) I am, congratulations on starting, that's the hardest bit! Just keep going and come on here! The support is amazing, I think I would have given up if it wasn't for all the lovely people here.

• Inhaling a fly is awful isn't it. I've never any water with me so I usually end up gagging and coughing for 5 minutes or so! Well done though on getting this far😀

• Sounds like a good run. Yes pace does come with time, I don't think it ever really gets easier but I think you find you can run further & faster as time goes on. It can all be worked on after graduating, once you decide what you want to do.

Nearly there- be proud and enjoy! x :-)

You may also like...