Longest run so far

Hi fellow runners, I missed out on park run this morning ( too comfortable in bed!!) So I thought a long run today would stop me feeling guilty. Went out at a slower for me than usual pace and stopped at 16 k in 1 hour 30 mins. I stupidly forgot my water bottle and was a bit thirsty. Why are there no water fountains these days! Amazingly I wasn't puffed out or overly tired just a tad dry. It's all down to c25k and the help and advice given here that's enabled me to do this. Seven months ago I couldn't run to the end of the road without being exhausted! Good luck and happy running all.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's a pretty damn good run - must have been a sub 60 10k. Mind you, that's no excuse for missing Parkrun.

• Thanks, I know I'm bad missing park run. I really enjoyed it last time. Next week I'll be there I hope.

• Wow ! Well done Samson ! Epic run ! :-)

Hmmm I suppose you can be excused for missing Parkrun for that . Please bring a excuse me note next time or else we will come round to yours and rattle on your letter box ha ha :-)

Well done ! :-) xxxx

• I'll have the tea on ready for you poppy!!x x

• Fab ! Oh and a couple Jammie Dodgers please ! :-) xxx

• That's a great pace for 10 miles, well done you! And you're right; it's amazing what this programme can do to us :)

• 16K in one and a half hours - brilliant

• Nice one!

You may also like...