Running Clubs

Running Clubs

For those who might be intimidated by the thought of joining a club, here is a picture of some of the members of the club I belong to just before we ran the Scunthorpe 10Km race tonight.

A real mixture of ages and abilities, but all cheering each other on. (I'm 213).

The lesson I learned tonight was always tie a double bow in your laces! One of mine came undone, it cost me 10 secs to put it right and a Personal Best!

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I felt it at the end of the race!

• Great kit! Very smart! The Run East running group I emailed didn't reply to me, but I realise the email may only get checked once a week or something. If I don't hear anything I may just turn up next Tuesday evening when it says they meet. If no-one's there I'll just run on my own :)

• Hope they get back to you soon Ruth! Might be worth popping down as some people are taking holidays at the moment.

• Great picci!!!! Hmmmm you've just tempted me into thinking about it!!!! Thinking! Thinking!!!!

• Go for it !!!!!!

• Google it!! :)

• Hold in! I've just checked your profile, it says you're over 60! Get outta here, no way, have you got a picture in the attic? Running obviously suits you.

• I bet your colleague in pink on the right is a speed demon.

• Great for those with families as there was a fun run before the race. Some of little ones really fly!!

• Lovely to put a face to the name, pretty shoes too!

• Brilliant OG ! I like your kit , looks the business does that ! :-)

And yes I agree, you are looking in tip top condition !

Well done ! :-) xxx

• Very nice picture OG, well done. I have to say that I had got used to picturing you as the rather determined looking feathered runner of your avatar ;)

Nice looking shoes, what are they ?

• Mizuno wave 11's. Very comfy!

• Lovely bunch of runners and you don't look like an old git at all πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• Thanks JJ :-) .

• Official time 55:04. If it hadn't been for the shoelace, I'd have been under 55 mins. That'll teach me!

• You all look like super fit keeno beano members of a running club !!

You may also like...