Almost there

R2w9: I almost didnt do this run this morning. I didnt feel to good. But I insisted. Glad I did because what ever was wrong with me this morning has past. All I can think of, I must of ran it off :) it wasnt my best run (a slower pace and shorter distance.) But the thing is, I managed to run the 30mins again. Even when I didnt feel myself.

Before I started the c25k. Any little thing would put myself off from just having ago and just see how I feel at the end. Like I said before I am glad I tried and I suprised myself :) :)

5 Replies

• Well done you, and now only one more run to graduation! It's amazing how we can shrug off minor aches and pains when we run. I often have to give myself a severe talking to before going running. Last week a foot twinge nearly put me off doing the Parkrun, but I went anyway and got a PB! So, good for you, you did it - good luck for R3!

• Thank you. Ladyidle

• Well done! Hope you're planning something special for that graduation run!

• really well done alarkin :D just one to go , so pleased for you .look forward to reading your graduation post here :D

• I've never really thought about a plan for my graduation. Hmmmm got me thinking now. Lol

You may also like...