Wk6r3 done!!

I was dreading this one today, even sat on the sofa for a good hour umming and ahhing about doing it but finally got off my chunky arse and did it! Took it real slow, its a hot day too and there must have been at least 3 times that I thought of stopping and trying again tomorrow but there are no excuses, I had to do it and even managed a tiny sprint for the last 30 seconds. God I feel good! Just had to share x

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • brilliant work skinnynet! :) yes its certainly hot for running today, well done for getting out there! :)

• Good job Skinnynet, it may feel hard sometimes but always feels good when done! My strategy when I need motivation is... to switch on the computer and read posts here :)

• Yep, haul ass off that sofa and go run! You know it makes sense ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done!

• Well done Skinny.

Now you know you can do it in difficult conditions, week 7 should be a breeze.

• Here's hoping!

• I was lucky Skinny! The sun broke through the clouds here in Suffolk just as I finished and flopped in the garden! X

• Lucky you! Just chuffed I actually managed it! Bring on wk7 and keep in touch! I'm starting it on thurs x

• Thurs for me too! I do it tues thurs and sat (Sunday off for the pub lol) x

• Well done! And a sprint finish too. Keep going - you're nearly at graduation!

You may also like...