About to start

Tomorrow night while the evenings are bright I plan to start the first week of couch to 5K.

Why tomorrow? Well today I did the strength and flexibility download and I see it is recommended to do both pod casts on alternate days.

Very pleased to say that even I managed to download the mp3 to my cranky old phone and dusted off some old headphones.

I've very much looking forward to getting to know the park in a different way soon.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck GW, it's a very good programme and you are doing the right thing by starting it.

• Thanks, I'm looking forward to snubbing my couch in future.

• It's a very good programme and it does what it says on tin. Your couch will understand and you will be finding lots of new running routes.

• Great! I'm looking forward to it.

• Best of luck, as everyone says - it really is a good programme and you will surprise yourself every week!

• Thank you Stevie. I cant wait to start. I shall post up a comment on how it went tomorrow.

• Good luck for your first run.

I was just looking though some other posts on the forum and was amazed by how many different people posted 'if I can do it anyone can' or words to that effect.

It is a testament to how great this programme is, so just take it nice and slow and soon, you'll be saying the same thing!

You may also like...