just about to start W4

I'm so nervous

I still can't even believe I've made it this far. The old me would have quit after W1R2... yet here I am, over a third of the way through.

I'm so nervous about today's run though.. I'm worried about failure, what if I can't do it? I didn't find the end of week 3 as easy as the end of week 1 and 2.

Haianhdisnanaondbshahvrbsons

I guess there's only one way to find out if I can do it and to just get out there

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yep, that's the only way - just start. If you don't do it have a day or two off and go again. But you will (do it). Good luck, I think the advice is slow down and then slow down again.

• Hi Samantha, how about changing that "what if I can't..." to "what if I can?" . Have faith in the programme as well as yourself and imagine coming back on here later to post that you did it!! Good luck🙂

• I bet you said that about all the weeks didn't you?! And now look at you; about to start wk4!!! Good luck; look forward to reading your post saying you've done it 😄

• Trust Laura, she hasn't let you down yet has she?

• You can do this. The programme prepares you for the next stage. Trust Laura, take it gently and run!

• I DID IT GUYS

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!

• Yay - well done! And you'll manage the rest aswell👍 Just trust Laura😈

• Fantastic Samantha !

Well done you :-) xxx

• Very well done, Samantha!

• It is impossible to fail at C25k unless you stop doing it........and why would you want do that?

The very worst thing that can happen is that you do not complete a run, so you have to repeat it. There is nothing to be nervous about.

Well done, relax, believe in yourself and you will be graduating before you know it.

You may also like...