I had a dream

My loved one suggested I should register for the " HBF run for a reason" in the city (Australia) this Sunday, as a birthday present to myself. They have a category of 4k run or walk. The weather is supposed to be nice and the run is along the foreshore. Perfect. I liked the idea and started the registration on the net. Unfortunately it could not happen as I would have had to pick up the started pack tomorrow from somewhere in the city, not possible as I will be miles away. So bad luck to me.

Anyway, I woke up in the early hours of this morning, feeling very chuffed having completed this humongous fantastic 4k run in a spanking blue hbf tshirt, no sweat, looking like a pro, to the cheering of my family! Then I realised I was in bed and it was just a dream.

So so sad!

Last edited by

12 Replies

• Ohhhhh hello NHS ... it was most likely a premonition rather than an ordinary dream .... Your time will come! Happy Birthday though :-)

• Thank you Bopeep. I will get there.

• Ahh! I sometimes dream about running too. I'm always gazelle-like and run effortlessly! If only...

Happy birthday!

• Thank you Ully, the run was fantastic

• I think I'm gazelle-like when I'm running too. The reality is probably more like Reggie Perrin's mother in law.

(For those younger than me that vision was a hippopotamus!!!!!)

• Hahaha, Hippopotamus can go fast so you are on the right track

• Any sports psychologist will tell you about the importance of "visualisation" - you've basically ran the race already! Enjoy it whenever you do get to do it and let us all know how you got on.

• I just can't wait AHS

• Dreams are great, you just completed the run mentally...getting you ready for the next run...

• It was so real! Even the sparkly tshirt fitted beautifully!

• Great...its something to look back on...carry on dreaming positive thoughts are cool!

• 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

You may also like...