Extended Wk7 completed - and a sponge for Poppypug :-)

Extended Wk7 completed - and a sponge for Poppypug :-)

Well that's week 7 done and dusted - although it took me a few days longer than planned. Found a fabulous route around Badminton Estate and rattled off R1 and R2 but must admit I really didn't enjoy either of them - think my fall must've affected me more than I thought. Then I discovered that 18 hour working days didn't contain enough time or energy for running so had to wait until this morning to do R3.

I was worried I might've lost a bit form having not run at all for a week, but I couldn't have been more worng. This morning's run was the most comfortable and enjoyable by far, and I actually ran for 40 seconds longer than necessary! Roll on Wk 8 this time around Chatwsworth Estate in Derbyshire :-)

And the sponge is for Poppypug's momentous 10K achievement - well done you gorgeous gal! :-)

15 Replies

• that cake looks awesomee yumm !

• Thank you Babykcal!! I didn't eat any :-( Maybe when I graduate :-)

• Well done. Cake looks great

• That cake looks Y U M M Y !! Congratulations on your running AND your baking. Mary Berry eat your heart out! :)

• Thanks AM - I bet Mary Berry can't run for 25 minutes ;-)

• Oh Sazzle , thank you so much ! Blimey, that looks amazing !!!

Well done you, you are so talented !

Well done for completing Week 8 . Your Graduation week is just around the corner ......

You will definitely have to bake yourself a very special cake for that one !

Oh and I hope you can join us for the GMR next year ! Fab stuff xxx

• Ah sorry ! I thought you had completed Week 8 ! It was the thought of that cake - it completely threw me ! Sorry Sazzle ! :-) xxxx

• Lol That's ok PP - I like when my cakes send people scatty :-)

Well done you on the 10K - would definitely love to join you next year......and I promise to ditch the giraffe outfit next time :-D :-D :-D

• Oh it was you ! :-) :-) xxx

Yes you must come next year Sazz , would be lovely to meet you xxx

Oh I just want to faceplant into that cake ha ha :-) xxx

• Cake. Cake. Cake. Cake. Cake.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

And that's all I have to say about that ....

• Wow - fantastic cake. Send a slice this way pleeease!

• Hhhhmmmm Sponge cake! That looks lovely sazzle.

Well done on completing week 7 and yes being fresh is a big help.

• Oh gawd that looks fab . Dive in!

I bet Marry Berry can run😊

Chatsworth is lovely but not flat! ☺

• Oh yumm, lucky Poppi. After 10k, it is well deserved.

You may also like...