Stepping Stones - broke the boredom!

After graduating plus 2 extra weeks of Week 9 and getting pretty bored I decided to try Stepping Stones. I'd been running 5k in 36-37min, not really knowing how fast I was going throughout the run - I don't have any hi tech equipment, just trusted Laura and "found my rhythm" - Stepping Stones starts out slowly which took me by surprise but I stuck with it, finished the 30mins and just carried on to complete 5k. It still took me 36 mins but there was definitely a difference in how I felt at the end. I wasn't as tired and was more relaxed whilst I was running. I actually enjoyed it more. Phew! I think "Stepping Stones" is true to its name, providing an inbetween step to the other podcasts which still seem a bit too scary for me at the moment........but I shall give them a go.....promise!

5 Replies

• Stamina is very good too, I havnt tried speed yet :)

• I use Speed and Stamina regularly, Stepping Stones is my least favourite for some reason, I must give it another go soon. Well done, I envy your time xx

• Yes it caught me by surprise too. Stick with them, run all 3 thoroughly and you'll really make progress☺

• Thanks for the feedback. I would like to ask you if you run all three in the same week to mix things up a bit? I can imagine that could be good.

• Well I did but now i just run them if they crop up on shuffle on the mp3 player

I really liked them, and ran them repeatedly til I thought I was ready for Bridge to 10k

You may also like...