W9 R3 done and dusted!!

I did it!! Can't believe it!! So excited and proud of myself - I don't think I believed for a minute that first session that I could do this but I have!!!

Thanks to Laura and to everyone on here for friendliness and support. I wish I'd stopped lurking and started posting a lot sooner - lurked, come on in, the water's lovely!

I can't stop smiling 😃

20 Replies

• *lurkers (oops!!)

• Brilliant! Many congratulations to you and you've got your badge! Looks mighty fine. Enjoy all your future running adventures and keep posting.

• Thank you! Having the badge is making me squeaks with excitement like Piglet!!

Race for Life in a month so lots to work on!

• *squeak (too excited to type properly it seems!!!)

• Great news! Well done for a fantastic achievement! ( 3 more weeks for me!)

• Thank you! Your last 3 weeks will fly by and you will be grinning like a loon too 😃

• Congratulations. Well done. Keep running :)

• Thank you!

• That graduate badge suits you. Your first running bling! I bet you'll be smiling for a week. Just got to keep it up now. A few more 5k runs then decide what you want to do next. I hope the race for life goes well.

• Thank you! I'm still smiling 😊

• really well done :D it is a such a great feeling to graduate and see what you can do :D

• Thanks! It really is 😊

• Very many congratulations Arrietty - you've earned your badge. Now that the structure of C25K is completed, do try to keep the momentum going and find another challenge to motivate yourself. Why not simply repeat W9 with Laura for a couple of weeks to keep up the habit?

• Thank you and yes, I've got Race for Life on June 14th so plenty to keep me going! 😊

• Hooray! Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud and are planning all sorts of new adventures.

• Thank you! Yes, very proud indeed 😊

• Coo. Congratulations are in order! I missed your post yesterday, sorry it's belated. Lovely shiny new badge there too. Totally agree on the pool of support - no need for armbands, jump straight in!

• Thank you!

• Fantastic Arrietty, well done on your graduation!

• Thank you! Still smiling!

You may also like...