W5 R3 done and dusted ;-)

Well who would of thought it. Especially after Laura playing games with me on W5 R2. I did the warm up and first 10minutes of downhill and flat, then the last 10 minutes on the flat and 1k ish uphill. Two weeks ago I could barely walk up that god damn killer hill that seems to go on foreve. W5 R3 I did half of it. I will do all that hill if it god damn kills me by W9. Oh get me hey ;-) all in all a good run and ready for W6 R1 on Monday ;-)

15 Replies

• Love it ! Go you and kick that hill's butt ;)

Well done !

• Thank you and I intend too. It's been a pain from day one ;-) need to give it a good kicking on my way up which I intend to do by the end of W9 ;-)

• Well done!

• Thanking you ;-)

• Great to have ticked off W5. Best wishes for W6 and graduation now visible on the horizon. You'll ace that hill before you know it.

• Thank you MarkyD, I can see it at the top of that god damn killer hill he he. ;-)

• Well done you! You'll do it, and then you can tell it what you think of it!

• Thank you GF, I'm going to give it a few good kicks when I get the energy before the end of W9 ;-)

• Congratulations on completing w5. Great achievement and I'm sure you'll conquer that hill :)

• Thank you Paul. Oh I will ;-)

• :)

• Well done Belinda! Great run

• Thank you gettingfitter ;-)

• Another week bites the dust! Well done Belinda..:0)

• Onwards and upwards RK, and thank you ;-)

You may also like...