Spoilt

Spoilt

It was my birthday on Tuesday and I was proper spoilt by my husband and daughter. Amongst other things I got the above running gear. If this had happened at Christmas I would have been really upset thinking they were trying to tell me something. But only a few months later here I am chuffed that they have bought me such great stuff. My presents included a Pink Running Hat, a Pink Headband, Pink Glasses, Purple Running Headphones, Pink Running Sleeves (can't wait to try these :) soooo happy) , a day glo orange vest and matching running tights with a city scape on :):):):):) . I am sooo lucky and sooo happy.

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow fab gifts & a happy belated birthday to you ☺ Have fun using them all ☺☺☺☺

• thank you :) Can't wait. My only run since was rainy :(

• They look lovely, happy birthday for Tuesday :)

• thank you :)

• What great Birthday presents, a Happy Belated to you :-) Be interested to hear about the running sleeves - the only kit I think I'm missing. Lovely when a well thought out present hits the sweet spot.

• Thanks. I will let you know when I have tried them - it is raining again today so probably be next week now :(

• Happy Belated Birthday. :)

• :)

• You'll look the absolute biz in all that gorgeous gear!! X

• I may even look like a runner :)

• Aw how thoughtful of your hubby and daughter xxx

Hey you've got some fab pieces of kit there Missus , I bet you cant wait to try 'em out !

Gorgeous stuff ! :-) xxx

• thanks. Just got to wait for the rain to stop :(

• 🌺

• You have a hat! Running in the rain is great! I am off in a mo and it's peeing it down

Great gear there! You are lucky to have such supporters ☺

Happy birthday☺

• He did actually buy me goggles, a nose clip and ear plugs - I keep on putting off learning to swim (reasons being I don't like water in my ears and nose :) ), but have decided to give it a go now I have learnt to run :) . So I might use them too :)

• Ooh lovely gifts! Happy Birthday for last Tuesday. A real runner for sure!

• I may look like one but not sure I could pass as one yet :)

• Oooh, nice haul!

Were many hints given?

• none at all :)

• Happy belated birthday! 🎉 Hope you enjoy the prezzies, I have the headphones but in silver & their great :)

You may also like...