Spoilt

Spoilt

It was my birthday on Tuesday and I was proper spoilt by my husband and daughter. Amongst other things I got the above running gear. If this had happened at Christmas I would have been really upset thinking they were trying to tell me something. But only a few months later here I am chuffed that they have bought me such great stuff. My presents included a Pink Running Hat, a Pink Headband, Pink Glasses, Purple Running Headphones, Pink Running Sleeves (can't wait to try these :) soooo happy) , a day glo orange vest and matching running tights with a city scape on :):):):):) . I am sooo lucky and sooo happy.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow fab gifts & a happy belated birthday to you ☺ Have fun using them all ☺☺☺☺

• thank you :) Can't wait. My only run since was rainy :(

• They look lovely, happy birthday for Tuesday :)

• thank you :)

• What great Birthday presents, a Happy Belated to you :-) Be interested to hear about the running sleeves - the only kit I think I'm missing. Lovely when a well thought out present hits the sweet spot.

• Thanks. I will let you know when I have tried them - it is raining again today so probably be next week now :(

• Happy Belated Birthday. :)

• :)

• You'll look the absolute biz in all that gorgeous gear!! X

• I may even look like a runner :)

• Aw how thoughtful of your hubby and daughter xxx

Hey you've got some fab pieces of kit there Missus , I bet you cant wait to try 'em out !

Gorgeous stuff ! :-) xxx

• thanks. Just got to wait for the rain to stop :(

• 🌺

• You have a hat! Running in the rain is great! I am off in a mo and it's peeing it down

Great gear there! You are lucky to have such supporters ☺

Happy birthday☺

• He did actually buy me goggles, a nose clip and ear plugs - I keep on putting off learning to swim (reasons being I don't like water in my ears and nose :) ), but have decided to give it a go now I have learnt to run :) . So I might use them too :)

• Ooh lovely gifts! Happy Birthday for last Tuesday. A real runner for sure!

• I may look like one but not sure I could pass as one yet :)

• Oooh, nice haul!

Were many hints given?

• none at all :)

• Happy belated birthday! 🎉 Hope you enjoy the prezzies, I have the headphones but in silver & their great :)

You may also like...