It was about time that I completed the program. I started this wonderful journey in January, and here I am, almost 14 weeks ahead very happy and satisfied with myself. I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful support that I received here in tough times and encourage anyone reading this : You can definitely do this!

I am especially glad that I could convince my dad to take up the program and he's zooming past ahead week 6 (he's quite fit in general, and yesterday he told me I made his day because all of us are going through some difficult times; and running is an excellent stress-buster!)

I graduated on Thursday, and also went for a follow-up thirty minute run yesterday. Like I said, it has been one eventful week for us as a family so I didn't get to write this soon but it was bothering me. Thanks once again.... Detailed post and future running plan concerns will be added soon :-D

Keep looking forward,

18 Replies

• Great achievement. Well done. Keep running :)

• Thank you. You too! :)

• Fantastic Weiss. How brilliant to get your Dad running too. Congratulations on brilliant achievement !

• Thanks, GettingFitter. You're right, it's high time this article needed a changeover :

Whatsay :D

• He he. JuicyJu just did the Paris marathon which was fantastic ;-)

• Well done and congratulations Weiss.

• Thanks Dunder

• Congrats to you and good luck to your dad. A family of runners :)

• Thanks, runner56. That's the dream, innit?

Two down, two more to go.. :D

• Congratulations - glad the running is helping you all at a difficult time.

• Thank you. It certainly is, I am fortunate to have found it before the skyfall, so to speak. :) How are things on your end, Ully?

• Congratulations. 😊

• Thanks, lou-34. And right back at ya! I feel a bit guilty for not congratulating all the folks who graduated this week because I was extremely occupied with certain things. I read your graduation post, and could totally relate. I specifically chose my timing quite early in the morning so that I could be as crazy as I wanted to be when I crossed the finish line, so to speak :D

• Whoop whooop!! Well done for getting this far and may all your future weeks, months and years be filled with running :)

• Thanks, NS. May you enjoy your running as you currently are for all the times to come :).

• Congratulations Weiss, I am so pleased for you and I am glad you have found some comfort in your running

Well done to you :-) xxx

• Thanks poppypug, I am pleased with your comeback and cheering you on from this end! :D

More power to you,

• Aw how kind , thank you xxx

You may also like...