W5R3 smashed - with additional Fairy power!

W5R3 smashed - with additional Fairy power!

Well, it wasn't the most auspicious preparation to W5R3. A particularly fiddly cake kept me up way past midnight as it had to be delivered first thing (4 year olds are SO demanding nowadays). But I was up at 6.30 and ready - although more nervous than I'd been about any run.

But I think Tinkerbell may have sprinkled some of her fairy dust on me because I really, really enjoyed it :-) All that worrying for nowt!!

Roll on the much maligned Week 6

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh wow, that is a gorgeous cake! Did you make it? Awesome talent?

Well done for smashing w5r3, you own this running malarkey now!

• Thank you, yes I did. It's my hobby and passion - as well as running now obviously! Well chuffed with myself - I actually prefer running to walking now :-)

• She obviously kept the gremlins at bay. :-)

• She did Windswept - might take her with me again :-D

• Its great to know that you can run that long without stopping. Well done

I have a strange hankering for cake now. Wonder where that came from :)

• Subliminal cake messaging runner56 - did I mention it was Chocolate Fudge......? :-D

• Doo roo rooroo, doo roo rooroo.......That is a a scary power you have sazzle. :) Couple of hundred years ago there would be a crowd with pitchforks knocking on your door

• Lol thanks Witchfinder General - no cake for you!!

• Brilliant cake and well done for the run xx

• Thank you! :-)

• You clever girl. I'm jealous - my marzipan endeavours look like infant school play dough men. AND a successful run. You are the cat's pyjamas. :D

• Thank you mfamilias! I've never been the cat's pyjamas before.......I like it :-D

• Well done sazzle, finishing that run gives you a big confidence boost.

Luvverly cake!

• Thank you Dunder, it certainly does. In fact, I'm amazed! :-D

• Morning I didn't see you at the park run today? lol

• That's right Mr. Bolt - you didn't lol! Hope you had a good one?

• Fab stuff Sazzle !

You have overcome a major milestone there - Well done !

The cake looks amazing ! You are extremely talented , absolutely brilliant ! :-) xxx

• Aww poppy now I feel like I'm showing off :-( I just thought there was an element of magic in me running 20 minutes and Tink might have played a hand :-D

• Hey Sazzle - You are not showing off at all , seriously ! xxxx

I am sure we all enjoy looking at your lovely cakes, they are amazing !

The magic fairy dust worked wonders :-) xxx

• Wow that cake looks amazing! You're very talented. It's much too cute to eat!

Really well done on the big run. You must be chuffed and so you should be.

• I am so chuffed and can't wait to progress further to Graduation and beyond. But eating the cake's the best bit!!! :-D

You may also like...