Couch to 5K
54,826 members87,337 posts

Squeak of excitement!

Oh my goodness! Times just in for my local Park Run. My 7th. I've had a PB every week which took me from 42:59 wk1 to 38:05 week 6 - was hoping to get a 37 something this week but did it in............. 36:46!!!! Now I know there are people who do it in less than that first time and people at my Park Run who do it in 17 minutes - but I don't think *anybody* could be more excited with or prouder of their time than I am this week!!! :-D :-D :-D

Happy running every lovely one of you :-D

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Congrats! Lots of PBs here today!

That's brilliant Potty well done! It's great to see the times coming down you are doing really well and obviously enjoying yourself which is the main thing. Feel rightly proud! x :-)

Squeak away as much as you like Potty, that's a real improvement you're seeing there. Congratulations :)

Fab, well done! Keep smiling :)

Great stuff Potty!

Wow! Brilliant well done! Lots of Park Runners today :-D xxx

Great job :)

Fantastic Potty, really encouraging to see progress and meet targets.

So pleased for you!

Great well done woo woo :-)

Fantastic. You are doing great. You should be excited I would be . Happy running :-)

Fantasatic, you're making lots of progress !

Well done Potty. It's great to get those official Parkrun PB notifications!

Oh wow! Fantastic! I'm still chasing my sub 40 so i can really appreciate how you feel. Well done. Brilliant.

That's awesome Potty really well done, how far you've come to achieve this :) yipppeeeee!!!

Fabulous, I'd be more than happy with that time too xx

You may also like...