Squeak of excitement!

Oh my goodness! Times just in for my local Park Run. My 7th. I've had a PB every week which took me from 42:59 wk1 to 38:05 week 6 - was hoping to get a 37 something this week but did it in............. 36:46!!!! Now I know there are people who do it in less than that first time and people at my Park Run who do it in 17 minutes - but I don't think *anybody* could be more excited with or prouder of their time than I am this week!!! :-D :-D :-D

Happy running every lovely one of you :-D

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats! Lots of PBs here today!

• That's brilliant Potty well done! It's great to see the times coming down you are doing really well and obviously enjoying yourself which is the main thing. Feel rightly proud! x :-)

• Squeak away as much as you like Potty, that's a real improvement you're seeing there. Congratulations :)

• Fab, well done! Keep smiling :)

• Great stuff Potty!

• Wow! Brilliant well done! Lots of Park Runners today :-D xxx

• Great job :)

• Fantastic Potty, really encouraging to see progress and meet targets.

So pleased for you!

• Great well done woo woo :-)

• Fantastic. You are doing great. You should be excited I would be . Happy running :-)

• Fantasatic, you're making lots of progress !

• Well done Potty. It's great to get those official Parkrun PB notifications!

• Oh wow! Fantastic! I'm still chasing my sub 40 so i can really appreciate how you feel. Well done. Brilliant.

• That's awesome Potty really well done, how far you've come to achieve this :) yipppeeeee!!!

• Fabulous, I'd be more than happy with that time too xx

You may also like...