WK4R3 - It's getting hot out there!!

I went out at 8.30am this morning, and crikey it was hot! I soon got overheated and struggled a bit today. I also realised that I ran quicker than last time, as I got around my route quicker. I struggle to take it steady. So I've decided to do a wk4 run again on Wednesday, making it a 4th run (instead of moving onto wk 5). I'd rather defer the next step by a few days than push it too far and fail. Still going, still enjoying, just a little plateau maybe?! x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nothing wrong with repeating but if you finished, why not move on to week 5?

You are ready for it.

Good luck :)

• I've just repeated wk4r3 (so I've now done w4r4!). I'm having 2 days break then onto w5r1 on Saturday. I've had a listen and it doesn't sound too bad!! Thanks for your words of encouragement x

• You know best but this programme is so well designed and def knows what its doing, I'm all for going on too. BUT YOU MUST GO SLOWLY. Every stage is a push, but Laura knows you're ready. And you have 2 runs to prepare for the big one - which, incidentally, again, Laura knows you can do - thousands have before you. Good luck.

• Thank you buffy007, I appreciate your words of encouragement. I've just repeated wk4r3 (so I've now done w4r4!). I'm having 2 days break then onto w5r1 on Saturday. I've had a listen and it doesn't sound too bad!! Onwards and upwards! x

You may also like...