Time for a rest I think !!!

Time for a rest I think !!!

Well everyone I think I've earned a rest and all my muscles are sore and tired because........... Saturday- did 4.7 miles climbing mountains at ingle ton waterfall trail. (Very beautiful). Sunday - ran 5k with my two noobie runners :) then today off to Dalby forest and did the red route 18.1 miles. That's 25.8 miles in a weekend......... So Tuesday night off then back running Thursday. :) picture is me on yorkshire moors Dalby forest :) happy running and excercising everybody. Keep it up. :) J

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow a busy weekend! Sounds like a really enjoyable one. Definitely time to put your feet up I think x :-)

Cheers no excuse

Wow! Well done! Feet up now and relax!! Beer and Easter egg?!

Ummm sounds lovely

1 like

I got tired just reading that! No, I'm only kidding. That's an amazing amount of work - well done. Might be time to put the feet up and have a rest. I'd have to spend about 2 hours on the foam roller if that'd been me! Photo looks great!

Cheers

Kel

You could have these views in a few months Kel

Hey twinny!! Good effort, no wonder your muscles are tired! Think i might have been to ingleton on school trip 30 odd yrs ago! Very pretty! Well done, glad you're having a bit of a rest now :)

Back to the grind stone this week Ali. I see u are doing well on Strava :)

Lovely jubbly! Ingleton!!! Gosh I went there 46 years ago. LOL Lovely part of the world that is. Glad you got your miles in!

Happy running and cycling. It's all good!

Cheers miss wobble loving it loads.

You may also like...