Week 9 has begun!

Yippeeee!! Ran to pick up the car we'd left at a restaurant the night before (red wine!) which was 1.7 miles from home. I was thinking just get the car, you know, maybe I'm not ready for week 9 after the calf thing....anyway I'm approaching the car and I carry on! I can do this, all the little tips from you all wizzing round my head. "Am I in pain?" No! "Can I breathe?" Yes! So keep moving then!! 2 old fellas on bikes shouting "cmon love keep going!" :) I did it....30 minutes done. Felt great and so happy :) :) :)

20 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Woohoo well done ;) :) Bring on runs 2 and 3. You're almost there x

• Yay! Well done!

• brilliant, very well done, and how lovely the chaps cheered you on too!!

• Thanks Juicy :)

• Well done! It's a brilliant feeling isn't it?! So close now...:)

• Tis brilliant :) ta v much

• Way to go Northernspirit, keep that smile on and enjoy your running. Nearly there! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Still smiling ta :)

• Brilliant - great to see you back and almost there now - just in time for Spring. Tough when one is injured so close to the 'end' (which will soon turn into the start of the rest of your running life). Good Luck

• Thanks Buffy :) was so sunny when I ran I got a bit more pink than normal

• Not long to go now NS I can soon call you NS the graduate runner :) J

• Can't wait to join you Jase thanks :)

• Great stuff NS.

• Well done -nearly there!

• Brilliant! I find my most enjoyable runs are the ones where I say to myself "just keep going for a bit" and find I can manage another 1 or 2 k :) You're so close now, good luck!

• Soon to be a graduate. Well done x

You may also like...