Couch to 5K
62,373 members95,155 posts

Week 7 has begun!

Week 7 has begun!

Wow! Can’t believe I’m on the “last leg” of this program!!!!

Y’all asked for a pic of my new gear! So here it is!! (Some of it) and it did great on my run. Except I got a little hot at the end... but at the beginning I was quite chilly. So still learning about how to run in different weather!! 😂

I listened to my own music and found myself running too fast at the beginning. Adjusted my pace about halfway in and made it to the end of 25 mins!! :)

Now time for supper... as you all sleep! ;)

19 Replies
oldestnewest

And the leggings are purple. Can’t really tell. And my legs aren’t messed up. It’s the way I was standing 😂😂😂

1 like

Where did you get the purple leggings?? I want some ;)

1 like

They are actually under armour. But I got them for about $20 on the sale rack at a local department store!

1 like

1 like

I have a light jacket I tie around myself when it gets too hot. Looks stupid but if I cared about that I wouldn't run.

You're looking good!

3 likes

Yes I definitely thought about that for the warm up walking!

Well done 25 mins sounds sooo long just starting week 5 tomorrow!! 😬

1 like

Oh you can do it!!!!! :) 25 mins still sounds so long to me. Can’t wrap my mind around the fact that I can actually do it!!

Looking really sassy!!

1 like

Thank you! 😂

PS

Well done on the run :)

A seasoned runner told me to dress as if it were 10 to 15 degrees higher than what the temperature actually is.

Nice new kit - putting me in the mood to buy more (to stash away with all my other unworn stuff !!!!)

8-)

1 like

I truly needed some leggings as I have none!!! Once I got running I definitely could have made it in shorts. But the warm up I was pretty chilly. And my hands were cold so probably will do gloves next time

Lidl usually have a winter running gear week at this time of year - their leggings are very good (just check their sizing it is a bit weird) they also do gloves, socks, tops etc.

1 like

I have no idea what this is! Is it only available in the UK? (I'm in the United States)

Ah, please ignore my reply, I wasn't aware of your location

1 like

Love the gear, yesterday was the first time i thought it was cold enough for a long sleeved top so I had a tee shirt on and a running top with a plan to take top off. I didn't as although I was warm it was nice and cosy!

1 like

Love it!!!

I also just realized that I slipped a “y’all” into my post!!! Sorry guys!! That’s my lingo 😬

You may also like...