Well I've done it just completed W8R1, my husband & kids think I've lost the plot!! As I insisted they give me high 5s as I'm so elated that I've done it, that extra 3 mins didn't notice it, this is the best run I've done, after my first post saying the first 5 mins was hell & lots of you giving me encouragement & advice I slowed my pace right down & its definitely helped me, so happy ☺️☺️

13 Replies

• Brilliant, well done :)

• Excellent. Nothing wrong with losing the plot every now and then!

• Well done you!

Slowly slowly is the way to do it. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Well, it isn't really a marathon, thank goodness, but you know what I mean.

I'm a little bit ahead of you + like you found wk 8 not too bad (much better than wk 7.)

I have a sort of out of body experience where I think, Look, that's me, running. How on earth did that happen?!

• Yes that's exactly how I felt

• That's fab! Well done you :)

• Wow ! I can almost see your happy face from here...Great going...slow is the way to go...high fives all round...

• Ha ha! Works every time! So chuffed for you. You are quite sane, don't worry

• Cheers thanks for that, still on a high should really go to sleep but still buzzing!

• It's great isn't it. This new discovery that we can actually RUN! Yay! If you keep running you'll amaze yourself still further.

• Nearly there now Catz. That's a very positive post so we can look forward to the graduation.

• Thanks yes I really think I've turned the corner now 😊

• congratulations graduation is in sight. You can always High Five everyone on here :)

• Thanks for that just read where your up to well done your going to inspire me 😉

You may also like...