My 1st 5k!

Sorry Laura I rebelled and ran my 1st 5k a week early. I listened to you but kept going until my ipod told me I'd made it to 5k. What I wasn't expecting was a sub 30 time - 4 seconds to spare!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your support and inspiration. Thanks also to the lovely sea views which also keep me going and smiling.

I'm one happy purple -faced 46 year - old woman ☺

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just one word for you

CONGRATS

KEEP RUNNING

• Thanks Viraniparvez. I'll be back at it Tuesday after work - still have week 9 to complete before I formally graduate

• Goodness, that's quick!! Very well done :)

• Thanks AncientMum. I think the gusty wind blew me along

• Wow! That's really impressive. Looks like you'll be one of the few to graduate in 30 mins with a 5k tucked neatly in your belt too! Well done! :D

• Thanks hilbean. I didn't think I had it in me - really pleased to be proved wrong!

• WOW, amazing, well done! No idea how you do this! Have you got reeeeeaaaally long legs? :-P

• Sadly no ViaM but if I keep going and get some running shorts they should be slimmer and possibly browner by the summer

• that is some going , a sub 30 5k great achievement :D

• Many thanks Slow_Rob.

• WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! You little beauty. Perfect. Sub 30 5K? 4 Seconds to spare? Suit youuuuu!!

• I love those 4 seconds danzargo - wonder if I can stretch to the full 30 minutes of running next week!

You may also like...