#NEWSHOES - graduation present!

#NEWSHOES - graduation present!

I graduated on Wednesday and treated myself to gait analysis and new shoes this morning. Ten pairs of diverse, snazzy running shoes and 45 minutes later I was the proud owner of this pair of beautiful blue Saucony babies!!!! Thankfully, the putrid sage/ peppermint cross green pair made my ankles hurt ..........

I tried them out straight away and managed my best pace / distance ever. When I got home I google'd to see how much they were online and I had actually saved money by buying in the shop (+ 'free' gait analysis).

What a great day :)

25 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations on your graduation and you have certainly celebrated in style, love the shoes. You should definitely go faster in them!! Good luck with the rest of your running๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Thank you

• Congrats on your graduation, and on your super fast shoes! *envious sigh* everyone has pretty shoes, mine are boring white...

• The man in the shop pointed out to me that they all tend to look much the same with a layer of mud over them!

• Congratulations on completing the programme. They do look swell.

• Thank you

• Congratulations on your graduation and on your fabulous new shoes! Unfortunately, the ones that felt the best on me were the brightest pink ones in the shop but you're right, they look fine now that they're covered in mud! Yours are beautiful though, I would want to show those off a bit before getting them dirty! Happy running!

• Thanks. Given current conditions I give them less than a week before they look really muddy. Actually felt conscious today that people would see how pristine they looked and think I wasn't a proper runner!

• Well done on your graduation, and so it begins......running shoe admiration.....that's it, you're hooked now!

Mx

• Yep - truly hooked!

• What a day it's been for shoes!

Love Sauconys. Well done on your graduation, your new shoes and your PB!

• Thank you

• Ooooh lovely jubbly ! All these new shoes , fab stuff !

Oooh its been a grand day seeing all these gorgeous new shooos :-D

Congratulations on your graduation, Well done to you xxx

• It was the shoes that made me post after weeks of just reading all of these lovely encouraging posts! Up until a few weeks ago the shoes I worried about had high heels!

• Yes , sounds like you have well and truly caught the bug ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations. I'm a week behind you and weighing up graduation treats: running rain jacket or a gps watch? My shoes still have plenty of life in them for the moment.

Well done and keep going. What's next?!

• I know. In theory it is a cheap form of exercise but you do get sucked in ......

• Ooooh! They are lovely. And big congrats on graduation!!!

• Thank you

• Congratulations on graduating - and the new shoes. My 'old' shoes are saucony and they are really comfortable.

• Fingers crossed they are 'good 'uns'. Thanks

• Loving the shoes and the name. Congratulations!

• Thanks. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I realized the "go on" could also be read as "goon" and that really made me smile after spending the morning puffing and panting around a field into a head wind in the drizzle!!!!!

• Congrats - love all these posts - don't they make you laugh. Well done on your graduation.

• Thanks

You may also like...