W9 Run3 Complete!

Well I've done it!

Took it out on the road too. Ran along Ryde seafront last night. 15 mins one way 15 back.

Loved every second looking over to portsmouth all lit up. No ipod either to motivate which i have needed on the treadmill for 90% of c25k.

This out door running is the way to go i think. Dont think i could face the smell of the gym now I've experienced sea air in my lungs!!!!!

Ran 3.55km in the 30 mins which i think is ok ๐Ÿ˜Š

Onwards and upwards. I'm hooked!

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations! I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself. Now you can ask for your graduate tag and start planning all sorts of new running adventures!

• Thanks! Graduation tag? Is this an actual thing? I want one ๐Ÿ˜€

Gonna keep at it. Am going to try a park run next whilst keeping at my 30 min runs x

• You just need to add a message to the 'Need a Graduation badge' thread which is pinned top-right of the screen. Congrats, by the way, I did my first seafront run today (in Worthing), it was lush.

• Congratulations! Great achievement.

• Still can't believe i can run for 30 mins. I remember dreading week 4's 5 minute!!!

• That's brilliant! You're so lucky to have somewhere nice to run.

• I've got no excuse i am surrounded by beach and the sea ๐Ÿ˜†

• I was born on the IOW and lived there till I was 10. I have very happy memories.

• Well done :) I graduated this morning!

• Brilliant achievement! You should be very proud of that as it's not easy but it sounds as if you're loving it! Where's your graduate badge? Click on the Graduates 5K + link on the right here and away you go!

• I am strangely loving it! Never thought i would.

Will check out my badge x

• Well done McN that's fantastic. Its great to get outside, and along the seafront too, what's not to like ! x :-)

• Woop, Woop Brilliant stuff McNuggett!! It's such an awesome feeling when you graduate bet you've got the biggest grin on! I love running along Ryde seafront too ; its a small world...

:-) :-) happy running ;-)

• Its an amazing feeling. Now need to either run for longer to reach the 5k or run quicker!?

Could defo do another 5/10 mins at my pace i reckon.

Watch this space!

Am going to try sandown to shanklin caroline 69, see how that goes โ˜บ

• Congrats on your graduation, and for getting outside too. So much nicer! Don't forget your badge

• That's great, I will do an imaginary wave to you next time I am out, as I usually run along the Southsea promenade and can see Ryde!

You may also like...