No longer a park run virgin!

Finally did a park run, and ran the whole thing! Very chuffed with myself. Haven't got my time yet, but think it was a little over 35 minutes - and I had a technology failure, which meant no music and counting 1-2-3-4 in my head over and over! Who'd have thought when I started this last September, that running would make me feel so proud of myself!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant. Congratulations on your 1st of many

• Well done - great that you kept running.

• Tech failure is the last thing you need when doing something new. Well done for doing it anyway! I guarantee you'll be dissecting that results table when it's published - it's so good to see your name on that list.

• Get iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn Mummy Jill! Well done you. Despite the tech breakdown it sounds like you ran a glorious 5K. You SHOULD feel proud. I remember you last September puffing and blowing, smoking 1000 fags a day, swigging from a bottle of Jack Daniels over breakfast......sorry! That was someone else!!!

GO GIRL!

• Ha ha ha :-D xxx

• well done on losing your parkrun cherry as it were :D i kept putting it off until christmas day now i luv em :D will be my 10th next saturday

• Great congrats on first Parkrun

• Well done Jill ! Its great innit ? Fab stuff ! :-) xxx

You may also like...