Week 6 Run 3 - no idea if I've done it or not!!

Rats! App fail!

After the first 5 minute announcement from Laura I think the app died. The music carried on so I didn't realise, but I kept thinking 'it must be another 5 minutes now, oh maybe the next announcement is at 10 minutes' , but still nothing. Finally got the phone out and realised the app had died!

Anyway I trotted on for as long as humanly possible which I think (hope!) was about 5 mins longer than the 20 minute run in week 5.

I'm mainly miffed cos I was looking forward to being told 'you're a runner now!'

I'll do this run once more, but will make sure I know what time I set off just in case it happens again.

Other than that, it was a great run :-)

5 Replies

• It is probably worth redoing just to hear Laura say those magic words :). But well done on completing week 6.

• Well done you, good work!

I've been told the C25K podcasts are more reliable than the app? I used the podcasts and never had any probs...happy running;-)

• Got to go with Caroline. The podcasts are really reliable as long as you have enough battery. I'd redo it as the words mean so much

• aaaaaargh the app!!! used it for 1 week realised it was doubling all the times , stick with the podcasts :D

• I've just done this run today and exactly the same thing happened to me! Laura said 'you've been running for 5 mins' and then disappeared. Must be a problem with that one I think! I normally use the podcast and have never had any problems but I wanted to use my own music this time.

You may also like...