Wk5#2 in the bag

Well who would have said 6 weeks ago that I would have become a runner and started to enjoy it?!

I am baffled and amaZed. Hats off to this program.

Bring on the biggy of #3- I am almost excited! The last couple of runs I have felt like I could go on a bit longer so assume my fitness is improving.

Also amazed at the body of people on this forum supporting one another- really is fab! Thanks everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. It's great innit.

Run 3 was quite hard, but not as bad as I thought. I pretty much don't fear anything now I have got that one out of the way.

Even ordered a GPS watch to track my training. ( also has an S.O.S button in case of heart attack)

• Oh you SOS! In your Black storming gear! Hahaha! Who'd have thought hey? You've sneaked ahead of me! When are you doing your wk6#1?

• Probably on Saturday assuming post Cardiff city p*** up tonight doesn't go on too long.

• Well done and good luck for R3 :) Agree wholeheartedly that this is a great forum

• well done :D just take it slow on Run3 dont go off to fast :) it is a wonderful program and everyone here really is wonderful, we have have all been there and done :D welcome to being a runner :)

• Sounds like you're doing great. Well done you! :)

• Well done airhare. You'll smash that third run. We are all willing you along.

I'm like you...almost excited to see if I can overcome that challenge. It does seem to be the one that everyone worries about.

Wishing you masses of luck xx

• Thanks all- I did 20 minutes and still can't quite believe it. On a hangover too!

• Just came back to see. Well done Airhare. Did you have an enormous grin or do a little dance. I think I will :) xx

• I thought I would, but I felt a little sick with my hangover, ;-) oops. I wasn't triumphant as I thought I would be. I ate a fried egg sarnie afterwards and felt much better. Looking forward to my wk6 now...

You may also like...