Week9 :-D

1st 30min run completed :D , slight mis calcualtion on amount fo daylight left , last bit in near darkness .oops

used Runkeeper to get a marker for where I am , roughly 4,5km completed iun 30mins ish tahts without the 5 min warm up/down walks .. Am happy with that :D

2 runs to go . off shopping for graduation ceremony tomorrow :D got to look smart hahaha

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All the best for the last two runs, my how time flies.

• Thanks Jo , the 9 weeks has really gone quick :D

• Think we started the same time but what with a week off with flu and only doing three runs a week I'm now lagging behind a bit, but will get there in the end

• i think i have just been very lucky 1 with the weather 2 no ailments :D I am sure you will do just fine Jo with your remaining runs :D

• i think i have just been very lucky 1 with the weather 2 no ailments :D I am sure you will do just fine Jo with your remaining runs :D

• Well done Rob, Ive ordered the banners and the dancing girls :-D xxx

• hahaha thanks poppy :D :D now there is an incentive :D :D

• Shopping for graduation ! We are expecting magnificence...and photos..Good luck with it !

• Thanks henpen :D we will see :D

• Thanks Kitty :D i have long legs so even a snmall step covers a lot of ground :D I am happy to sit in the corner and just watch :) running yes ,dancing a def no no lol

• Great stuff! Good luck with the rest of the week :)

• Thanks Hill :D

You may also like...