Week9 :-D

1st 30min run completed :D , slight mis calcualtion on amount fo daylight left , last bit in near darkness .oops

used Runkeeper to get a marker for where I am , roughly 4,5km completed iun 30mins ish tahts without the 5 min warm up/down walks .. Am happy with that :D

2 runs to go . off shopping for graduation ceremony tomorrow :D got to look smart hahaha

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All the best for the last two runs, my how time flies.

• Thanks Jo , the 9 weeks has really gone quick :D

• Think we started the same time but what with a week off with flu and only doing three runs a week I'm now lagging behind a bit, but will get there in the end

• i think i have just been very lucky 1 with the weather 2 no ailments :D I am sure you will do just fine Jo with your remaining runs :D

• i think i have just been very lucky 1 with the weather 2 no ailments :D I am sure you will do just fine Jo with your remaining runs :D

• Well done Rob, Ive ordered the banners and the dancing girls :-D xxx

• hahaha thanks poppy :D :D now there is an incentive :D :D

• Shopping for graduation ! We are expecting magnificence...and photos..Good luck with it !

• Thanks henpen :D we will see :D

• Thanks Kitty :D i have long legs so even a snmall step covers a lot of ground :D I am happy to sit in the corner and just watch :) running yes ,dancing a def no no lol

• Great stuff! Good luck with the rest of the week :)

• Thanks Hill :D

You may also like...