W9 R3 - Feeling great!

This morning I completed the programme and felt so good. Like everyone else who can now run 30 mins, I just can't believe that I have been able to do it. My friends have all been amazed that I have stuck with it. The encouragement and support that everyone on this forum gives has really helped me. Although I haven't written much, I read entries that others have made and feel inspired. So, thank you.

I haven't quite managed 5K, but that is the next challenge, then Parkruns, then 10k, then a HM............. Anything is possible!

15 Replies

• I didn't tell any of my friends when I started. I came across this message board & it encouraged me so much. I finally went public this weekend when I did a 5km charity run. I felt such a massive sense of achievement even though I was really slow. I'm doing a 10k programme now which is pretty challenging but I love the routine and the progression. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would have got this far when I was staggering round the park trying to run for 1 minute!

• Well done!! :-)

• Well done Lucy and many congratulations on your awesome achievement. Be very proud !

• Well done Lucy a great achievement and the first of many from your challenge list. Time to get your shiny badge

• well done Lucy :D big congrats to you :D will start week9 tomorrow :D it is an amazing program ,Always onwards to where ever our running take us :D

• well done Lucy :D big congrats to you :D will start week9 tomorrow :D it is an amazing program ,Always onwards to where ever our running take us :D

• Well done Lucy... I'm sure that you must be feeling great and looking forward to your first post-grad run :-)

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud of yourself. Lots of running adventures ahead.

• Well done Lucy - it is a great feeling isn't it. Sounds like you have lots of running plans for your future and it would be great to hear how you get on :0)

• Congratulations!!!! Fantastic achievement & it sounds like you have found real belief in yourself, with that anything is indeed possible:) look forward to hearing about the next part of your journey

• Congratulations

• Congratulations and good luck with your 10k program. Which one are you doing and where did you get it from?

• Thank you. I'm not doing a 10k programme just yet. I'm going to see how I get on with the C25k+ first. I was directed to it at the end of the C25k programme. Tomorrow will be my first run after completing the programme - I'm not quite sure what to expect!

• Congratulations! Happy running: )

• Congratulations Lucy, sorry Im a bit late to the party. You are a runner, believe it :-)

The skys the limit for you now, reach for the stars ! xxx

You may also like...