I've been a little shy lately!!

I've been a little shy lately!!

I've not been posting on here much lately as I'm still not running due to PF. Its been very frustrating 8 months. I have the hospital on 16th October, I hope they come up with a solution and cure.

In the meantime I've looked out my Buff because by the time I do get back out there the weather is bound to be a lot colder than it is just now. This in my opinion is an essential bit of kit for colder days, even more so if you are asthmatic like me.

I haven't forgotten all of you, good luck to the newbies and welcome, this is a wonderful place to share your thoughts, experiences & triumphs. Happy running each and everyone of you :)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi sorry to hear about your situation. By PF are you referring to plantar fasciatus? I have suffered with this and had friends who have and can offer advice if you would like it?

• Any advice can only be good, will pm you. thank you.

• I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers next Thursday. Hope you get good news at the hospital!

Love the buff!!

• They are so versatile but wearing this way makes reading your Garmin stats a little difficult ;)

• Ahh I love this pic as seen on our lovely FB group... Love you too Oldgirl xxx

• I can imagine it has got to you over the last few months. Rowing must of been fun but it maybe dosent fill the hole completely. I hope they come up with something for you. I have got my trusty buff out this week. I found an old comfort when I put it one. I know I was quite sad to take it off earlier this year even though I love running in the warmer weather.

• Looking good OldGirl, looking very good :D Fingers crossed you get relief from your PF when you go to the hospital. Take care m'dear xx

• Nice to see you again - and a photo of you in the Buff into the bargain!

Will cross fingers for you on the 16th

You may also like...