Just signed up for Flying Colours Run! Who am I?!!!

Hubby came home today and just casually mentioned there was a 5k fun run near us on Sunday 5th October.

"Really?" I say.

Silence.

"You could do that" he says.

I check the details on the website and sure enough it's a Flying Colours Fun Run. Apparently, you get sprayed a different colour for every K you do! Well, you've got to do it, haven't you? Get a nice white tee shirt too, oh and a bottle of water when you're done! I can't resist.

I don't believe I've become this person. If you'd told me a year ago I'd be signing up for a 5k run where someone sprays paint over me I'd have phoned the men in white coats myself to take you away.

Laura has a lot to answer for.

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • She certainly has! Good luck with the run. I saw a photo of someone else after one of those the other day, and it looked like carnage!

• Oh Gawd!

• I was about to sign up for one of these a couple of months back, but already had something else on that day. The pictures made it look like great fun. I so look forward to hear all about how it actually is!

Have a smashing time, and enjoy the child like feeling of it being okay to get dirty :) :)

• I'm sooo looking forward to it Tomas for that reason. It'll be like jumping in puddles and throwing snowballs and skipping everywhere and... oh getting carried away. Can't wait.

• My daughter and I did one in August. It was great fun but do take a change of clothes or at least something to protect your car seats, the paint gets everywhere! I even had coloured feet? You will enjoy it though

• Thanks for the tip! Not sure what would happen if it rained!

• That would be a mess. Our one said they would be spraying water but thankfully that didn't happen. Have a great time

• Oh that sounds brilliant! Isn't it strange, the change that comes over us. I bet you have a great time. Not long to wait either x :-D

• My daughter an I did one too a few weeks ago (see profile pic). It was great fun !! Definitely take clothes/sheets for car..Good luck !!

• Sounds huge fun! Do let us know how you get on!!

• Love it IP. Embrace the madness!

• Yeah exactly. Leave the car and run/walk home. Should be a laff!

Well done for entering. Sounds like a lot of fun

• Good for you irishprincess....I've seen one advertised where I live , but haven't done anything about it, so far! You might have just inspired me!!

You may also like...