Week 9 r3

Well iv done it, and finished the run in Nashville on a treadmill in our hotel , I never thought I would actually bring my running stuff on holiday ...what's happened to me !!

So proud that I actually stuck to the programme . Found the running on a treadmill a bit boring , think I prefer the outdoors . Anyway thanks to you all for your encouragement , just applied for my badge , think thus calls for a celebration !

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • That' awesome. Well done!

• Oh well done Danny - and quite a location for your graduation run! I hope you feel very proud and celebrate in style.

Lots of running adventures ahead of you now.

• Well done and there's that badge already, taking running stuff on holiday, now there's a thought that I never thought would enter my head!

• Whooooo! You got your badge!! Well done you!!!! Fantastic!!!

• Fantastic Danny. Well done. Love the badge.

• Whoa Danny, that's what you call graduating in style, Nashville, Tennessee the home of country music eh ?

Were you singing " Take me home Country Roads " at the same time ?:-)

Many congratulations to you, and well done for taking your running gear with you, now that is dedication to the cause.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, oh and have a little drink to celebrate, you are on your holidays after all .

Cheers ! xxx :-D xxx

You may also like...