Couch to 5K
60,050 members92,673 posts

Week 6 done an dusted

Have been into Reading today to have a gait analysis and buy some running shoes. Ended up buying 2 pairs some on road and some off road. Then wandered around for a further 3 hours (so 4 in total) before going home to go for W6R3 running for 25mins none stop (in my new off road shoes). Apparently I'm officially a runner :)

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh some nice new running trainers, I'm so glad I did my gait analysis too. Couldn't imagine running without mine now. Well done on completing W6 yipppeee. W7 isn't to bad either. Onwards and upwards ;-)

Another runner on the team. Mega congrats xx

Excellent think I need some good footwear too. I'm using old trainers with very flat hard soles. I'm new to running and w3r3 but my knees really hurt for 2 days after a run. Thinks these trainers are not helping 45yrs

Hi Labshack - yes you are officially a runner now cos Laura says so! It's such a great feeling isn't it? Congratulations on getting this far - nearly there now :)

Well done Labshack New running shoes do make all the difference. I'm doing W6R3 today, I hope I do as well as you!

Good luck - Bluebell!

I'm just back from W6R3 - feelng good :)

I'll watch out for your "I'm an official runner" post later on

x

Thanks Atomic, I am now an official runner :), although my first 5 minutes running was difficult. I slowed myself down and released that I was just scared of the long run but It didn't beat me. Good luck for Week 7!

Yeah Labshack!

Congratulations you-official-runner-you!

Feels great doesn't it?

Well done Labshack. That sounds like an awesome feeling confirming your now a runner. I look forward to that day!!

Way to go Labshack! Two pairs!!! Mind you a girl has to have trail and road shoes

Week 6 is not the easiest so well done

You may also like...