Week 9 Run 1

Completed 2 days later than expected, called away for work so upset that plan. However, started off at 6.3kph then after 15 minutes went to 6.4kph, then the last 5 minutes at 6.5kph and then extended that by a further 3 minutes, total running time was 33 minutes and total distance of 4.5k including the warm up and warm down. Still stretching and feeling good, 2 more to graduation. Looking back to week 6 run 3 the total distance then was 3.4k, hoping to finish the last run for graduation on a total of 5k.

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Paul? Do you run outside at all?

• Not yet, I have always maintained I want to graduate and then move outside so getting close to doing that, I have a route planned already.

• Stat-a-holic! You must be a treadmiller! I just run and if I don't collapse it's been good enough!

• I am a tread or dreadmiller as some say, running outside was always the next step after graduation so that day is closing in.

• You'll love it - adds a whole new perspective.

• I have to say that as the run times have extended I have become a bit bored looking at the same 4 walls, well 3, I daren't look behind me, that would be a disaster! But I am going to stick to my original intention and wait until the next 2 runs have been completed.

You may also like...