C25K+ stepping stones

Graduated late July and have been still using C25K W9 since. Felt I needed to up my game a bit and keep motivated so decided to give the C25K+ Stepping stone podcast of NHS site a go. Have seen negative comments so was wary and a tad worried about gaining an injury. However, I really enjoyed it, and felt motivated again and I managed to complete it ! Quite shocked ! Yipeeeee !

13 Replies

• I like em! I use them often. I run them when they pop onto my mp3 player .

• I like them too! I use them

• Is that the speed and stamina podcasts? Tried speed and really didn't like it but might try stamina now. Good for you keeping the momentum going.

• Stepping stones is the 3rd of the 3 podcasts. I think it's the "easiest".

• Thanks might try it...

• It's the NHS C25K+ Stepping Stone one, Nellyharte

• Just had a look thanks....looks hard might think about doing week 9 again first!

• Good for you! I did a few weeks of W9 but got bored enough to want to try something else. Do have a go at the others too (speed and stamina). You might like to try one new one a week and then do some time with one of each every week.

• I alternate all three c25k+ podcasts each week. Over a year on and I still can't run without Laura!

• Me too :) I've tried to run without Laura, its not the same!x

• Me too :) I've tried to run without Laura, its not the same!x

• Ive been using the speed stamina and stepping stones podcasts for 9 months. Love them :)

• Excellent toy did the right thing to start this. They are really good and motivated me too. I used them once just after completing c25k and realised it was not a good idea at that time. I started them again after ten weeks. Now I'm very comfortable with them. Thus I'm only doing the stepping stone at the moment. Good luck

You may also like...