Couch to 5K
65,244 members98,590 posts

One more Run to go

Just completed week 9 run 2 - graduation run should happen on Wednesday!! Wow what a programme!!! Well done with everyone who has graduated this week.

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow KatrinaC, well done!! Will you post again on Wednesday with lots of smiley faces? :) x

Ooooh, exciting!

Well done on getting to the end - you must be thrilled :)

Am only on week 2 myself, so where you're at seems so very far away right now. Do let us know how you get on.

I certainly will! lol I won't lie that it has been tough going. I had to miss four weeks due to a sprain ankle and then had to go back to week 3 and start again. Ankle is still not as strong as the other but hey what the heck!! I'm also very slow but I am sure that will come when I get more fitter.

Thank you guys for this forum without you I must admit I would have faltered!

Hope you are planning a very special run for graduation.

I've mapped my run and its going to be the one that conquered my week 8 hiccup with a bit of an add on. x

Good Luck Katrina, you sound very determined and prepared Missus :-) Looking forward to reading your graduation post :-) xxx

:) I certainly am lol although it is a challenge!! :0 I thought I would post my last run as a sort of motivation for me :) ready teddy go xx

Oooooh how 'toats amaze balls' - so exciting , best of luck and look forward to seeing shiny new badge on display :)

Well done Katrina. Go for it! You'll be fine. Just set out to enjoy the run. This is a really monumental thing you're doing so savour it

We'll be at the finish line with the pom poms cheering you home

1 like

Good luck Katrina - you know you're going to do this easily though, don't you! You've done all the work and preparation now. Have a great graduation run.

Well done Katrina

Bet you can taste success, only one more run. You'll do it.

It's a great feeling

Alarm ready for a 6.30 am start, garmin and ipod all set to go. x

Yay Go Katrina ! This time tomorrow you will have that shiny badge next to your name, Good Luck and have a fab Graduation run . We will be all giving you a virtual cheer . Enjoy it ! :-) xxx

Go go go!

You may also like...