Wk9R2 - I nailed it for all my running buddies!

After such great postings on my last run, i took ALL of your advice and got this run done. I did slow down between 10 - 20 minute mark and then increased speed again for the last ten minutes. I didn't panic about finishing and really tried to relax a bit more. What would i do without all my running buddies advice. Well chuffed, it might be Saturday and im at work but im smiling.;-)

16 Replies

• Well done! Almost there :) keep smiling. The fact you slowed down doesn't matter but the fact you didn't panic and finished does :) well done :)

• Thanks for your posting. I thought there is no point panicking, that's why I thought if I slow down in the middle part perhaps I will be able to finish!

• Fantastic - one to go!

• Hi JayBeeToo! R u still 1 run behind me? Can't believe that next time I go out will be the last of the program. Let me know where you are upto, chuffed to think I've got this far.

• Yep, still one run behind you. Hoping to do run 2 tomorrow.

I still find it amazing to look back and remember how I was on week one. I can't quite believe I've come this far.

Good luck for your last run - enjoy it.

• I've now done the same number of runs as you.... one to go!

See you at the finish line.

• Well done on R2, I wonder if I will be at the finish line b4 u? Doing my last run tomorrow at some point, see you at the finish line, I will be waiting B-)

• Brilliant, graduation is close by :)

• Thank you. I'm as close as I will ever be. Really surprised myself on this program.

• Excellent result. The e MDMA is on sight...

• Cheers, it's so close I will hopefully be able to complete this on Monday.

• Congratulations - Net68 is right - you finished and that is what counts. Don't worry too much about pace - if you are chuffed and smiling that is what is important. Enjoy your rest day then on to graduation

• Thanks Mossy1, I covered about 2.6 miles this morning which is not where I want to be but instead of beating myself up about it I've decided my next goal is to improve my pace. Here's hoping!

• 2.6 is really good - once you graduate you can set your own pace and that's when you will be able to stretch the distance - I am happy running between 2 and 3 miles just to keep fit. You make it your own. Well done

• Exciting times! Good luck with your final run. You'll be fine. Enjoy it!

• Thanks for your kind words, can't believe I'm so close. You have all been really supportive which has been brilliant. Thanks everyone.

You may also like...