THANK YOU for your support

So, my last run before this morning had me scared because I couldn't catch my breath. I'm happy to say that I did 20 minutes without a break :). Can't believe it. I did strap a heart rate monitor on so I wouldn't let the anxiety stop me. I didn't hit my maximum heart rate, I didn't collapse and the breathing was easier than my w5r2 so I will chalk it up to a bad day two days ago. Thank you for suggesting I try it. Now onward and I'm sure there will be another bad day but now I know these things happen:). Cheers to week 6!

6 Replies

• Hooray! So glad it worked out for you. Bad runs happen - the only thing to do is to forget about it and move on to the next one.

• Glad to hear it went ok and that's the dreaded 20 minute run out of the way. Well done :)

• That's good news. Onwards & upwards. Week 6 can be sticky - take it slowly & don't worry.

• Well, there you go ! Definite progress, well done and hope it's a bit cooler for your W6.

• Perfect! Slow and steady for next week... :) You can do it...

• well done you runner you! You conquered those gremlins and now know that one bad run does not make the next one bad.

good luck for week 6

You may also like...