Anybody using MY ASICS??

Anybody using MY ASICS??

I am quite impressed by MY ASICS. Using info about your past training/running and your age, it comes up with running plans for different distances - you select how many days per week and the degree of difficulty you want and it comes up with a plan and an estimated time for the planned "race"

I have managed to import all my Runkeeper data into MY ASICS so now I can see graphically how my runs are coming along. I have been "dabbling" with B210K over the last few weeks - and will continue with it until I have done my 14K "race" in early August ( after which we are going on a 2 week cruise to New Caledonia so will have to do a bit of gym work onboard to stay fresh).. You can see that although I have not completed a proper 10K training programme , I have actually run the distance plus a bit more 5 times already (using run/walk - which is what I intend for the race). I've got two more runs of 13 K and 14 K over the next month before I start tapering for the day

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I just put the link up for you Baz. Seems I was a bit late. LOL

• That man don't stand still! x ;-)

• Thanks Miswobble -- I missed that link, but did a Google search anyway ( which I should have done in the first place!!)

• Is it free or do you have to pay for it? Looks satisfyingly geeky and I'm quite tempted!

• Free!!

• Oooh wow, marvellous! Thanks :)

• I use it and love it. Made up a plan for a half marathon and was really sticking to it until I got tonsillitis. Still not back running yet but I guess you can re-set it to go form when I get back to the run date :)

You may also like...