Graduated!

Hi everyone! I did my graduation run Sunday afternoon, and it went pretty well -- I ran the 30 minutes plus a bit extra. Since then, I've moved to a new area to start working (I just got out of grad school) and this morning I went for my first post-graduation run. I usually run on the treadmill, but I thought that running outside would be a good way to explore my new neighborhood. I ran for 21 minutes, which felt pretty good considering that the last time I ran outside I struggled to do a week 4 run. My new goal will be to build up to 30 minutes running outside, and also to figure out how to fit my running schedule into my work schedule.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations on graduating Em and on taking your running outside. It's a very different experience to the gym isn't it? Good luck for the next steps in your running adventure, outside and inside. ;)

• Congratulations on your graduation :o) Good luck with your future running ventures and good luck in your new job ;o)

• Congrats on the graduation. I wish you well in the new job and future runnings.

Well done you!!!! Twice!!!

• Congrats on your graduations and the new job! And the new outdoorsiness. Such a lot of wonderful changes for you!

• Well done. The adventure starts here. Good luck

• Congratulations! The fun really does start now, especially with a new area to discover! :-)

• Well done on your graduation :) good luck with new job, new area and running outside :)

You may also like...