AN EXCELLENT running Blog

runninginjuryfree.org/

This is one of the best running blogs (especially for beginners and intermediates like us) that I have read -- and believe me, I have done LOTS of research about running over the past 6 months because I am just one of those people who gets addicted to finding out information about "stuff"

The writer is an older man who has run for a long time - and writes from the point of view of just enjoying running - and not from the point of view of racing ( which I find many running blogs are more about)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED -- but there is a LOT of really good practical info in this and it takes a lot of time to digest.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks Bazza, there's loads there to keep me interested! Its good to remind ourselves to just enjoy it too x :-)

• Had a quick scan and it looks a good place to spend some free time browsing. Thanks for sharing.

• I can't read it bazza it's in a dark purple background & black writing ,

• Hmm -- the outer area of the blog is dark purple with white writing -- but the actual blog itself ( where the main article content is) is white background with black writing.

What web browser are you using??

• Thank you for sharing :-)

• Great site. Thanks.

• This post is almost 40 years old -- but should be compulsory reading for all beginner and intermediate runners

runninginjuryfree.org/2008/...

• That old, and yet, everything in it is just what Laura says. I have this bookmarked, and do intend to make my way through the rest of the blog.

• Blimey this man has dedicated his life to this! I'm definitely going to plough through it.

You may also like...