"Oh happy band of brothers" - W5r3

I noticed that there are a number of posts here from folks who have completed Week 5 today. I am happy to report I am joining your squadron, after a very hot (26 degrees) run in full sun this lunchtime. 20 minutes??? Who would have thought we could do that?

Please give a resounding cheer to:

esther86

f-o-g

sairs40

MarkyD (me!)

and (hoping not to jinx it...)

Unikorn01 a bit later tonight.

... and anyone else I've missed.

Onwards! W6 beckons.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's the mentally tough one done. Well done.

And well done to all W5R3 achievers today

• Congratulations. Onwards to week 6

• Congratulations :-)

• Well done! I couldn't have walked in the heat never mind run in it!

• Brilliant!! That is a tough one! Now it's onwards and upwards all the way!! Well done all wkr3's!! You should be very proud! :)

• Thanks :) I'll be starting W6 on Shetland on Monday evening. I'm hoping it'll be cooler than today.

• Well done guys, onwards and upwards, got to love this running malarky !

• Be proud, be very proud.. And SMILE. Xx

• Well done to you all. It's a great feeling to get that 20 minute run completed. Onwards and upwards :)

• Well done Marky and all you other w5r3-ers. The best run in the programme for self-esteem IMHO. Happy running in w6

• That is blooming awesome Marky! Give yourselves all a pat on the back and a nice cooling drink (alcoholic or otherwise) - then onward to W6!

• Yes, well done - my favourite of all the runs - completing that was the best feeling ever! (although I'm sure my graduation run next week will be pretty special too!).

• I am impressed by anyone who gets W5R3 done, but to do it in hot temps is especially impressive.

Is there no stopping you?

• well done MarkyD ( all all you other folk!) thats real progress :)

You may also like...