Parkrun completed without falling over! Whoohoo!

I recently got back from my parkrun and though I haven't got my official time I know it was possibly a minute or so faster so I'm very pleased with that. Plus this was the same park where I fell over a few weeks ago, still have bruise on chin & weak hand to prove it. It's still a mean course (ups & downs & bumpy in parts!) but I got back out there & did it! All without falling over! Hope you all enjoy your weekends running! X

7 Replies

• Well done! You are a Star! I'm pleased to hear you picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and got back to running. I hope your chin and hands are better now

Did you know that you can run as team NHS Couch25k? You register in your name but add us as your team and you can the results posted on here.

• Thank you. I'm having a much better week but I think the weather is helping too! Hope you're feeling better too. I do need to log in & change my team - being unattached doesn't sound good does it?

• Yay CrazyKitty, good for you for getting back in the metaphorical saddle and going for it. Don't forget to post your time!

• Thank you. Sadly the time is nothing to write about - I'm way, way off anything near 30 minutes though my excuse is that it's not a particularly easy course! I'm hoping to improve again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

• Great news - good to know you got back out there and kicked that course's a$$! No parkrun for me today due to unavoidable encouter with alcohol last night.

• Light weight....

• Craaaaazairrrrr kittairrrrr!!!!! Jolly well done on your parkrun. Make sure you post the time for us.

You may also like...