Nearly did my ankle!!!

B***** kids!!! Was running downhill on a path partly blocked by school kids skiving around. Some saw me coming and got off the path - but others didn't so I got one foot off the path (onto grass) myself. Whatever was under the grass, I don't know but my ankle rolled. Fortunately, I have always been nimble on my feet ( even now at my age :) ) and I felt it going so I quickly put the other foot down -- no damage and no pain at all now a couple of hours later -- but it was CLOSE!!!!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am so glad you didn't hurt yourself. Good job your quick on your feet.

• So lucky! I am still like Bambi on ice and would have probably sprained it! Glad you are ok xxx

• I did my ankle in in November. I had just started the program I was on W2. Badly twisted it. I could barely walk for weeks. Glad your ok. Do you do any running on rough paths? I do it all the time now as it keeps my ankle strong.

S X

• Thank goodness you are light on your feet Bazza! Did you feel like giving them a mouthful?

• oh no.....what a nightmare, and phew...I'm so glad all is OK....

• Was it hill street blues where they used to say something like "be careful out there"? Glad you're ok.

You may also like...