Week 2 Run 2- completed :-)

Well I did it - Yay , go me ! Wore my lightweight running jacket but I was too hot. I need it at the moment as I can put my phone in the pocket, but my lovely hubby is treating me to one of those fancy armband pouchy thingies. Oooh get me :-) Just want to say how glad I am that I found this site , and youre all a great bunch of people, Keep running !

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on your second run - way to go. Have an enjoyable rest day and good luck with the third run of this first week. Best wishes.

• Thanks Fitmo ! Im looking forward to it !

• you sound like you're doing really well, keep on going and hope you armband is a great sucess! :) i just got a new tshirt today so won't be so hot next time!! its getting quite summery today!

• Yes it was quite hot , rain forecast here for today , pah :-(

• Sounds just like me poppypug! Today was first day I used the armband and it was fine. Getting too warm for even lightweight jacket. Which is nice! Keep going

• Thanks Trixibelle, I am getting quite attached to this running marlakey ! :-)

• Well done you! It's a wonderful feeling to be clocking up the sessions. I have an armband thingy and it's brilliant. It's soft enough to strap onto my bare arm without rubbing...lhope you manage to get one and enjoy running without getting too hot!

• Thanks Tomlertoos, hubby has ordered me a cheap armband from Ebay, so I should be all good to go soon ! :-)

• You're doing really well - keep going! Those armband thingies are pretty good - I bought one half way through this programme too. Happy running :)

• Thanks LS , Happy Running to you too ! :-)

• They had plenty of armband and pouches in TK Maxx the other week. I got an Elle Sport one for a fiver

• Great ! Thankyou , I will keep my eye out as I might get a spare just in case

• Well done

• Thanks Spooners ! :-) Next run tomorrow xx

• My old man bought me an armband thing for my mp3 player but I've lost that much weight it keeps slipping down. Ooooer. Who'da thought it

I think maybe you might get one meant for a woman. Mine isn't. I think I need a new one pronto

• That's amazing, well done ! Do you know I never thought of that , thanks for the heads up :-)

• Well done its a great feeling isn't it, I bought my flashy armband thingy from sports direct 4.99 got some snazzy pink running earphones as well that don't drop out cos they're on a band, great for listening to podcasts or music ! Makes run go faster keep going it gets more fun as you do more :-) xx

• Hi Towzer , thanks ! That's a really good idea about the running earphones , I shall keep an eye out for them or an ear to the ground should I say :-) I have downloaded the C25K wallchart and stuck it up so I can watch my progress, feels great I must say when I tick a run off :-)x

You may also like...