Week 3 Run 1 complete!

Very pleased to be starting my week 3 runs today- how is that possible?! I am not known for my willpower when it comes to exercise, but I have genuinely found a sport that I love! The first 3 minute run was a bit brutal, but I took it nice and steadily and made sure that I ran the whole way. The 90 second run was a nice refreshing run and my leg muscles finally decided to cooperate, meaning that the final 3 minute run was great! I ran at a pretty reasonable pace and was actually smiling, quite disappointed when Laura said it was time to stop, definitely felt a lot shorter than weeks 1 or 2! Looking forward to Tuesday and my next run :D

3 Replies

• Great to hear you are enjoying your running xxx

• Well done to be getting into it. Things do feel a bit easier in some ways as you progress but there is always a challenge to counter it. Good luck with the rest of the week. Best wishes.

• Well done you am glad you got through it OK!!! Will try my 2nd run Tuesday and see how I go!! Like you I find it amazing that I am at week 3 and although I found the first run difficult am looking forward to run 2 tomorrow!!!

Let you know how I get on!!

Thanks so much for your support

Best regards

Josie Jo ✳

You may also like...